Propane UsesEasily one of the most versatile fuels on the market, propane is used for all of the following,
and much more:
- Home Heating
- Pool Heating
- Spa Heating
- Gas Grills
- Hot Water Heating
- Whole House Generators
- Portable and Mobile Generators
Schedule a Propane Delivery
Made in AmericaWhen you buy propane, you buy "American," as approximately 90% of all propane is produced right here in the U.S. What's more, if you factor in Canada and Mexico, about 97% is made in North America. That means that when you purchase propane from Reit Energy Co., you're not just getting a versatile, dependable product; you're helping to support our country's push toward energy independence.
Propane Safety TipsPropane is a clean fuel with a remarkable safety record, but as is the case with any fuel, there are some risks involved in handling it.
With that in mind, we encourage you to review this list of propane safety tips, and contact us if you have any questions about your propane or propane equipment.
- Handle propane equipment cautiously, and always follow the manufacturer's instructions.
- Cylinder propane tanks for appliances such as stoves and ovens must be located outside of the home.
- Never store or use propane cylinders larger than one pound inside the home.
- Never use a propane gas grill inside the home.
- Have propane gas equipment regularly inspected by a Reit Energy Co. professional for possible leaks or malfunctioning parts.
- Always carefully follow the manufacturer's instructions whenever lighting a pilot.
- If you smell a strong odor of gas, leave the area immediately and call Reit Energy Co. or the fire department from outside your home or workplace.